Call +27 (0)71 119 7185

'Cos pets are people too, dammit.

Beco Cat Litter Tray

Be the first to review this product

Durable cat litter trays
Product NamePriceQty
Beco Cat Litter Tray-Brown
R345.00
Beco

Description

Details

The Eco-Friendly Pet TrayThe BecoTray is designed to work better than any other plastic Tray. It’s durable, very heavy and comes in a fantastic range of 5 colours.So what makes these trays so unique?Amazingly, BecoTrayss are made from 100% natural materials! Because of this, when a BecoTray is thrown away it will breakdown and biodegrade in landfill over 3-5 years leaving no trace of synthetic waste or landfill footprint.A BecoTray is made from 80% bamboo and rice husk fibres. Both materials are ethically sourced as bi-products from other agricultural processes native to China.The remaining 20% is a mixture of natural enzymes to bind the tray together. This mixture of materials is called a Bio-Composite.The Biocomposite requires no synthetic varnishing or lacquering to maintain its smooth and easily cleaned surface and gives the BecoTrays their durability and distinctive pastille finish.Design and ManufacturingThe BecoTray also looks as unique as the material it’s made from. Every Tray goes through an ethical manufacturing and engineering process to be moulded into the BecoTray’s eye-grabbing shape.The Tray is high backed shape to keep your floor tidy and is moulded with a heavy base to prevent it tipping over. The two tone design is coloured using natural dyes.Like all BecoThings, the BecoTray was designed in the United Kingdom.Be a complete eco-friendly pet owner by matching your BecoTray with a BecoScoop Litter Scoop.Available in 1 size:• 40cm x 51cm x 16.5cm

Additional Info

Additional Info

ManufacturerBeco
Life StageAll Stages

Reviews

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Beco Cat Litter Tray